●The "Kitanakagusuku village Hazard Map (Web version)" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") allows users to browse the disasters (such as tsunami inundation,sediment disaster) in the village on personal computers / smartphones.
●The following browsers are recommended for use on this site. Other browsers can also display its contents, but some functions may be restricted.
Chrome（Windows、Mac OS X）
FireFox（Windows、Mac OS X）
Safari（Mac OS X、iOS）
●Data on each location concerning hazards, features, administrative districts, etc. on this site are outlined for public disclosure only and may have errors.
●All hazard location data on this site was predicted based on certain conditions, and there is a possibility that it may exceed the prediction at the time of actual disaster.
Article 1 (copyright and license of data)
1. All data is copyrighted under and belongs to Zenrin Co., Ltd. or a third party who is granted rights to it.
2. Kitanakagusuku village grants the following rights to this data to users within the scope of private use stipulated by the Copyright Law of Japan (著作権法). The user does not acquire any rights other than these for the data:
(1) Viewing the data displayed on this website with a Web browser.
(2) Printing out the data displayed on this website on a paper medium (data printed out under this medium is hereinafter referred to as "reproduction result")
Article 2 (Parameters to be observed)
The user shall comply with the following parameters:
(1) Reproduction (including printing), posting, extraction, processing, alteration, adaptation, transmission, etc. of all or part of the data, regardless of the method unless explicitly permitted in the preceding article is forbidden.
(2) Regardless of whether it is paid or not, the data (including all or part of copies, output, extracts and other usages) of data, regardless of assignment, permissions of use, transmission or any other method, may not be used by a third party.
Article 3 (Warranty)
If this site does not necessarily satisfy the purpose or requirement of the user, Kitanakagusuku village does not claim responsibility for exchanging, repairing, repayment of charges and other responsibilities (even if they exist).
Article 4 (Suspension, termination, etc. of this site)
1. Kitanakagusuku village can temporarily suspend all or part of this service temporarily when maintaining and inspecting this site.
2. When Kitanakagusuku village falls under any of the following items, it is possible to temporarily suspend the operation of this site without notifying the user in advance.
(1) In case of urgent maintenance and inspection of this site.
(2) When the operation of this site becomes impossible due to accidents such as fire and blackouts, natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods, war, riots, labor disputes, etc.
(3) In the case that Kitanakagusuku village decides the temporary interruption of management of this site is necessary due to operational or technical reasons.
(4) When this site can not be operated due to other obstacles, etc.
3. Kitanakagusuku village reserves the right to terminate the operation of this site at its own discretion.
For inquiries regarding this site, please contact Kitanakagusuku village office.
＜Information for Tsunami＞ The tsunami disaster warning area is set based on the “Tsunami Inundation Assumption” area based on the tsunami of the largest class based on the Act on Development of Areas Resilient to Tsunami Disasters.
Inundation may occur even outside the area due to differences in calculation such as irregularities in the local ground, ground changes due to the earthquake and structural changes. Please pay attention even you are outside of the area.
＜information for sediment disaster＞
According to the Act on Sediment Disaster Countermeasures for Sediment Disaster Prone Areas, the Sediment Disaster Prone Areas is designated by Okinawa Prefecture as an area where there is a risk of harm to the residents if collapse of the cliff area or debris flow occurs.
If you need detailed information such as “Disclocure Statemant” when dealings of real estate, please check the detailed the sediment disaster prone area in Okinawa Prefecture office.